CHRISTIAN CARVALHO SUMMER CAMP 2021
It is with great joy that Christian Carvalho Martial Arts will develop this summer of 2021 extra activities in the morning for our kids and teens. Our Summer Camp will be another program to add on our curriculum to benefit your child.
In order to offer more services, our Summer Camp will be a new option with safety and trust for all our students during the months of June and July.
Summer Camp Goals:
Our main goal is the educational and athletic development of our children. Inside a safe, trustful, clean and organized space with responsible instructors – that are also parents – which experience can impact positively a child on their psychological development.
Another goal is to offer practicality for our parents during the summer school recess with an option to leave them with professors that you already trust.
Why our summer camp?
- Children will exercise physically and mentally for hours every morning.
- Youth socialization helps in their education.
- Disconnection from cell phones, tablets and technology.
- Hard training, self-defense, games and activities to burn energy and have fun at the same time.
- Social and emotional development for each child.
Summer Camp Schedule:
Starting date: Mon June 21st to Friday July 30th, 2021 (6 weeks of Camp).
Time: from 9 am to 1 pm.
9-10:30 am: Martial Arts Training (No Gi uniform)
10:30-11:30 am: Games and activities (fun time)
11:30-12 pm: Lunch (food provided by parents– cooler with drinks provided by the gym)
12-1 pm: Movie-board games- activity games.
- Package 5 days with 4 hours (Mon to Fri): $179 per week
- Package 3 days with 4 hours (M-F): $149 per week
Daily drop off rates:
- Full day 4 hours: $50
- Half day 2 hours: $40
Family Discount: 20% off for the 2nd family member and 50% for 3rd or more!
Any comments or questions contact us.
561-632-0430 cell / 561-828-1599 Gym
Sensei Christian Carvalho