Experience in the disciplines
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi and No Gi, Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, Freestyle Wrestling and Self Defense, we make sure our students receive top quality instruction in all Martial Arts different styles!
Sensei Christian Carvalho
- Training since 1988 and Teaching since 1996
- Brazilian Submission Grappling “Luta Livre” Black Belt (Under Carlos Brunocilla – Rio De Janeiro)
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt (Under Paulo “Coelho” Brandao – Gracie Humaita)
- 16yrs Submission Grappling Gi / No Gi
- 6yrs Marcus Ruas Vale Tudo
- 6yrs Freestyle Wrestling
- 6yrs Muay Thai
- 4yrs Judo (Brown Belt)
- K-1 Bad Boys Champion 4 Man Tournament – Colorado
- Pancrase Submission Wrestling Champion 2003-2004
- King of the Cage veteran – California
- Ring of Fire veteran – Colorado
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi / No Gi Tournaments over 100 Fights
- Pan Am No Gi Champion Sept 2013
- NY Open Gi Apr 2013
- Miami Open veteran 2011, 2012, 2013
- MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
- Amateurs fights: 22-1
- Professional fights: 5-1
Sensei Christian Carvalho was born in Manaus-Amazon-Brazil in February 1977. Fighting is something he has been born with, he embraces a true warrior’s spirit, in all that he does whether it be at home with his beautiful wife and two children or in the ring or the cage.
Sensei heart lies in teaching children and adults. He believes that all children should grow up fighting with one another in a strong martial arts facility to prepare them for the wars they will encounter in this life.